"What it means to be authentic:
- to be more concerned with truth than opinions
- to be sincere and not pretend
- to be free from hypocrisy: “walk your talk”
- to know who you are and to be that person
- to not fear others seeing your vulnerabilities
- being confident to walk away from situations where you can’t be yourself
- being awake to your own feelings
- being free from others’ opinions of you
- accepting and loving yourself"
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender."
"I don’t think people love me. They love versions of me I have spun for them, versions of me they have construed in their minds. The easy versions of me, the easy parts of me to love."
"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito."